Friday, October 21, 2011

Divergent Spectrum

I realize a lot of my posts lately have veered off into electronic music/rave territory. While I don't want to alienate my core "audience" (if I even have one) of primarily hardcore kids and rockers.....I do this blog for myself more than anything else...and it it a reflection of me and my tastes and interests at various times in my life. It's not just a music blog to me, it's a culture and life blog...and real life doesn't consist of just one musical genre. SInce day one part of my mission was to express myself to the fullest while turning people on to some music they normally wouldn't hear. Maybe you hate jungle/house/edm etc....all I ask is that you keep an open mind and let me attempt to broaden some musical horizons. As I've always said, if I can introduce one person to a record or song that brings joy to, or has an impact on someones life, it's all worth it.....and I know of more than a few cases where I've done just that, from the letters of support I receive here and there. If you're digging, or have dug the blog....hit me up and let me know at KingCobra8291@yahoo.com tell me what you'd like to see more/less of....start a dialogue. After all, that's what this whole internet thing is for right?

No comments:

Post a Comment