Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chillin

Blazing some Willies and drinking black coffee. I think I'm gonna run out and smoke another Newport in a sec, I really should cut down. I managed to quit for a month using that Camel Snus stuff but I can't see myself doing it again anytime soon. I love tobacco/the act of smoking too much. I could't imagine giving up that cigarette you have after that perfect meal or great sex, or especially the one you have with your coffee in the morning. I'm not even going to get into the ramifications of quitting smoking while drinking alcohol.....fuck.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha.

    this is exactly how i feel. i've stopped buying packs but i keep on taking cigarettes when i'm offered them...but yet nothing compares to a newport. nothing. no cigarette compares, the whole world should smoke newports as far as i'm concerned. and these cigarettes especially while drinking fuck my world up.

    it's the newport pleasure, you can never go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I get the inkling to try a regular cigarette sometimes and it just doesn't do it for me. I end up smoking twice as much of them.

    ReplyDelete