Thursday, September 16, 2010

Interview with "Dudeman"

This is an interview I did with this guy called "dudeman". He's friends with my friend Baker and he's an eccentric dude to say the least. He's homeless right now, and spends his time doing massive amounts of various drugs. How he gets the money for all this shit I have no idea. Maybe I don't want know. The interview took place at a mutual friends house. Dudeman came over and informed us that he was tripping balls. He busted out some Molly (MDMA) and gave me a free hit which surprised me...a generous gesture on his part. We did the interview, and when we finished up, he then busted out a jar of Vick's Vapo-Rub, smeared some on a t shirt, and tied it around his face like some sort of mask. As time went on he started writhing around like someone with a traumatic brain injury, it looked like something out of a Marilyn Manson video. i asked him if he was alright and he just gave me a thumbs up while sitting there tweaking haha. That's my little introduction to Dudeman. here's the interview:

#'s: Alright I got Dudeman with me, who are you Dudeman?

Dudeman: I'm Dudeman, crazy, bald, raver, drug dude,writer, philosopher, crazy dude, La Grange.

#'s: What drugs are you on tonight?

Dudeman: I'm currently on probably about like 600 micro grams of LSD, 300 mg of MDMA,umm I took an adderall way earlier, I took a quarter of a xanax in the early afternoon, I've been smoking on and off all day, I think I did a few bumps of yay earlier but that's long gone, fuckin...I smoked a rock earlier when I went to get my dope, and I got 5 bags of heroin which I've already done, and I'm pretty sure I'm missing out on some drugs because I always forget.

#'s: So is this cornucopia of illicit substances a typical day in the life of Dudeman?

Dudeman: Yea there's at least 4 or 5 of these a month, probably more like 2 or 3 a week haha.

#'s: How are you feeling right now?

Dudeman: I feel really good, I feel really detached. I dont see as many visuals as normal...I'm not sure if it's the depletion of the acid or my over-use of acid. It's like instead of the foreground things I see.....it's the thoughts that work their way in behind, like through the back doors like sneaking up....like sneaking into the movie theater of my mind and altering the playlist you know....like what's going on, and that's how they creep their way in.

#'s: What's your drug of choice?

Dudeman: I would definitely say for daily use, dope and a close second would be meth for daily use, but the best drugs are psychedelics by far. LSD's a good staple that you can use a few times a week and a lot of people can handle it so overall for general society I'd recommed LSD as an "everybody should try it" type thing...at least at a low dose.

#'s: Do you like Mushrooms or Acid better?

Dudeman: Acid, because I have a strong mind in that aspect and I can control it and I like the adventure of it more. Acid's such a powerful chemical (he mumbles some really weird shit that doesn't make any sense).

#'s: What's the most acid you've ever taken?

Dudeman: The most I've ever taken at once is 12, and then I took umm 13 more throughout the rest of that day, so I took 25 in a 24 hour period. I've also been up for 3 days on a crystal meth binge and I done an 8 ball of meth throughout that time and I did like 30 bags of heroin during that time and was doing a quarter oz of coke a day....I forgot we were also into hard liquor so everyday day at my house we'd drink about 2-3 liters....somewhere around there. I sold weed and had weird hallucinogens for sale.

Dudeman: Molly magnifies the shit out of weed.

#'s: What are your thoughts on Molly (MDMA) ?

Dudeman: I like Molly a lot....with Molly you can add your own drugs to the extacy, and I kind of like X when is pre-made so I know what it is....but I'd rather have Molly when I can get my own drugs to add to it, that way I know what adulterants I'm putting on my own drugs for myself to consume, not what some dealer thinks the ratio should be, I want to make my own ratio because I'm well educated enough and I spend enough time on drugs, I researched them almost every day, because I'm a drug nerd, the opposite of what you call....

Baker: Drug Monkeys! They don't know anything about drugs but act like they do. The type of person who will sell Piperazines and be like "yea man, I got everyone at the party rolling....."

#'s: With all this consumption of epic proportions...how are you not dead yet?

Dudeman: This isn't really even that epic for me, I've done this many times. Look at all the people in their 60's and 70's they're all fine. People from rock bands still do drugs. The ones who quit doing drugs are the ones that are bad, look at Aerosmith, they stopped doing dope and even by their own fan's standards they're terrible now.

No comments:

Post a Comment